- 588 Glen Holly Dr, Pasadena, CA, 91105 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2154 Sqft
- San Rafael area single level house located on a cul-de-sac. High ceilings and nice views from larger picture windows.
- 45 N San Gabriel Blvd, Pasadena, CA, 91107 United States
- · 6,600 Sqft
- Property contains a 5292 sf structure with 20 on site parking spaces. Structure was completely rebuilt in 2000. Building has an open floor plan containing 5292 sf of the first floor and 1300 sf on a second level. Within feet of Colorado and San Gabriel Blvd. High traffic area and great exposure off of San Gabriel Blvd. San Gabriel Blvd has an access point on I-210.
- 4913 Angeles Crest, La Canada Flintridge, CA, 91011 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2200 Sqft
- La Canada Schools! This stunning home has been meticulously remodeled since 2013 with keen attention to every detail. Truly a hip and trendy elegant feel ideal for entertaining by the recent rooftop hotel like pool and hot tub complete with waterfall and led lighting and surrounded by beautiful decks and yard. Located on a lovely private cul-de-sac, with only 7 homes, off Angeles Crest named Angeles Crest Circle. Some of the many upgrades include: vaulted ceilings, roof (2018), copper plumbing, recessed lights, c...
- 227 S Madison Avenue #202, Pasadena, CA, 91101 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1129 Sqft
- Located in a small complex, in a central urban location on a tree-lined street is this elegantly remodeled condo. East facing exposure and two balconies provide a light and airy feeling. Truly move in condition! Some of its stunning features include gorgeous hardwood floors, high ceilings, crown molding, travertine fireplace, built-in cabinetry, beautiful light fixtures and recessed lighting. The large kitchen offers granite counters, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and an eating area. The dining area o...
- 35 El Nido Avenue #9, Pasadena, CA, 91107 United States
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 718 Sqft
- Top floor, end-unit single level condo in a small complex of only 10 units. Located in East Pasadena near shops, restaurants and transportation. Large closets provide good storage in the unit. Low HOA fees include water, trash, sewer, insurance and an assigned covered carport parking spot with overhead storage bin. Professionally managed.