- 1900 Peterson Ave, South Pasadena, CA, 91030 United States
- 6 Beds · 6 Baths · 4215 Sqft
- Situated in an award-winning South Pasadena School district amidst tree-lined streets, this architecturally-striking home offers it all: seclusion, views and proximity to L.A.’s charming Eastside and cosmopolitan Downtown. Arrive via a generous motor court and 3-car garage and take in expansive and bright interior spaces; an inviting foyer, comfortable living space and dining room. The elegance of the large gourmet kitchen inaugurates the adjacent light-drenched great room framed in walls of windows and cathedral c...
- 118 W Glenarm Street, Pasadena, CA, 91105 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1562 Sqft
- This stunning Spanish reflects the sophisticated character and detail of the era but the modern conveniences the most discerning buyers are looking for including refinished hardwood floors, copper plumbing, tankless water heater, updated electrical wiring, foundation bolting, dual pane windows and much more! Elevated on the south side of the street, this home enjoys the beautiful views of the San Gabriel Mountains and offers a charming front porch that overlooks the water-tolerant landscaping that harmonizes the s...
- 415 Avenue 64, Pasadena, CA, United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1370 Sqft
- Welcome to this beautiful and turnkey single family home in the coveted and highly desirable San Rafael area. Enjoy a cup of morning coffee in the front porch or have a fun BBQ-day in the private backyard. Upon entering this charming home, you are greeted by a bright and open living room with an attractive fireplace, crown molding and wall-to-wall glass doors that lead to the charming backyard. Perfect for entertaining, you will find a classic wet bar that will make it an even more memorable night for family and fr...
- 167 Monterey Road Unit E, South Pasadena, CA, 91030 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 1952 Sqft
- South Pasadena School District! Rare find end unit in desirable smaller complex of only 9 units. This very spacious townhome features four bedrooms (two master suites with their own bath) and four baths total. Bright living room offers a cozy fireplace, gleaming wood floors and is adjacent to the formal dining room. Lovely kitchen includes stainless steel stove, range hood and dishwasher, recessed lights, new tile floor and a charming garden window. The main level is complete by a den/family room with built-ins, ne...
- 1411 Dartmouth Dr, Glendale, CA, 91205 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1016 Sqft
- View! View! View! The appeal of this beautiful Adams Hill District 1920s Spanish home greets you at the curb. Surrounded by luxuriant greenery, the remarkable vistas may be enjoyed from any of the various porches gracing the multilevel property. Lovingly cared for and upgraded throughout, the modernized kitchen's stainless steel appliances, granite counter top and graceful, light filled windows create a timeless residence enriched by hardwood floors, period light fixtures, and the living room fireplace. Abundant s...
- 85 N. Madison Ave#46, Pasadena, CA, 91101 United States
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 924 Sqft
- Atop the landmark Barcelona building in Pasadena's vibrant Playhouse district sits this lovingly-restored corner Madison Avenue penthouse, designed to fuse old world charm with contemporary ambiance. Perhaps the building's most coveted residence, the penthouse offers one a sense of seclusion and architectural grandeur while situated just moments from the best of Pasadena. The home is replete with historical details, including original floor tiles, authentic hardware from Pasadena Architectural Salvage and original ...
- 133 Peterson Ave, South Pasadena, CA, 91030 United States
- Great opportunity to develop in South Pasadena Monterey Hills! Up-slope residential lot measuring 8,596 square feet. Mountain views and possible city view! Located in prime much sought-after South Pasadena school district. Minutes away to schools, excellent access to Pasadena Freeway, Downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena.. (Old APN numbers are 5308-032-007 and 5308-032-008) All utilities are available at property line including sewer and natural gas. Geological report completed and available to buyers. Buyer to check ...
- 686 E Union St, Pasadena, CA, 91101 United States
- 2 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 1214-1401 Sqft
- Welcome to the stunning Andalucia, located in The Heart of the Playhouse District. 11 townhouses available for lease. The residences feature signature interior design that matches contemporary looks with a nod to traditional Revival architecture. All complemented by luxurious finishes, materials and appliances. Spacious floorplans two bedroom townhomes; Stainless steel appliances; Quartz countertops; Subway tile backsplashes; Light Oak plank flooring; Oil-rubbed bronze accents and hardware; Design reminiscent of a...