- 660 S Orange Grove Blvd D, Pasadena, CA, 91105 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2061 Sqft
- Stunning single-level condo in a beautiful midcentury complex that sits away from South Orange Grove Boulevard and that is surrounded by the vast grassy lawn and stunning landscape. Built in 1952 with only 12 units and situated on over 1 1/2 acres of land this property is truly a one of a kind opportunity to own what has long been known as "Millionaire Row" where the world-famous Pasadena Rose Parade begins on New Year’s Day. Large formal entry sets the stage for what this unit offers: open living room wi...
- 90 S Roosevelt Ave #104, Pasadena, CA, 91107 United States
- 2 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 1116 Sqft
- This captivating townhouse is located in a small well maintained 18-unit complex in East Pasadena showcasing a beautiful and colorful landscape. This residence is light and bright and offers many attractive features starting with 3 separate patios where one can enjoy the beautiful California weather. The main floor greets you with an open floor plan with great natural light flowing throughout the dining and living room area, beautiful hardwood floors, crown molding and complemented with a powder room for convenienc...
- 11034 Townley Dr, Whittier, CA, 90606 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1026 Sqft
- Welcome home! Bright and airy 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom single story home in a lovely residential neighborhood in Whittier! Situated on a large 8,573 square foot lot, this home has picturesque curb appeal with a cheerful appearance and is complemented by a beautiful landscape of trees, native plants and flowers. Fresh and updated kitchen and a full remodeled bathroom both offer modern fixtures and materials. Porcelain tile flooring throughout that resembles modern wood floors. Cinder block construction makes this house...
- 2468 Mohawk St #208, Pasadena, CA, 91107 United States
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 811 Sqft
- Spacious and bright top floor condominium has been well maintained and offers an open floorplan with large balcony that can be enjoyed from the living room and dining area Lots of natural light. Secure building has parking garage also provides easy elevator access as well as laundry facilities on site. Central air and heat. Close to shopping, restaurants and transportation.
- 497 S El Molino Ave #103, Pasadena, CA, 91101 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 966 Sqft
- Madison Heights renovated first floor condo in prime Pasadena location close to Cal Tech, Pasadena City College, South Lake Avenue Shopping, and Old Town. Spacious living room with cozy fireplace, offers great light, and opens into the dining area. Renovated kitchen offers custom white shaker cabinets, gorgeous new stone counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Light filled master bedroom offers ample closet space with newer mirrored doors, and access to the private back patio. The master bathroom has new vanit...