- 312 Waverly Dr, Pasadena, CA, 91105 United States
- 5 Beds · 7 Baths · 5500 Sqft
- Moments from downtown Los Angeles, yet a world away from the hustle, sits this Monterey Revival estate set on over an acre of flat land in the heart of Old Town Pasadena. One’s approach begins on Orange Grove Boulevard with a long, paved driveway leading to a covered carport, soothing fountain, and quintessential palm trees rising above the residence. 5,500 sq. ft. of interior living spaces, including a custom-designed kitchen, spread out across a free-flowing floor plan where natural light pours into every room. A...
- 1900 Peterson Ave, South Pasadena, CA, 91030 United States
- 6 Beds · 6 Baths · 4215 Sqft
- Situated in an award-winning South Pasadena School district amidst tree-lined streets, this architecturally-striking home offers it all: seclusion, views and proximity to L.A.’s charming Eastside and cosmopolitan Downtown. Arrive via a generous motor court and 3-car garage and take in expansive and bright interior spaces; an inviting foyer, comfortable living space and dining room. The elegance of the large gourmet kitchen inaugurates the adjacent light-drenched great room framed in walls of windows and cathedral c...
- 161 California Terrace, Pasadena, CA, 91105 United States
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 2759 Sqft
- Innovation,high-tech & eco conscious! First Proto Home in Pasadena located in a gorgeous setting showcasing the iconic Pasadena bridge & the historic Court of Appeals building as backdrop & overlooking the Arroyo. Proto Homes innovative Hybrid Construction (TM) system creates sustainable, evolved smart homes that require little maintenance.The roof is cool,building materials are sustainable & all of the systems of the home can be controlled with the touch of a smart phone device. Patented Proto Core...
- 415 Avenue 64, Pasadena, CA, United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1370 Sqft
- Welcome to this beautiful and turnkey single family home in the coveted and highly desirable San Rafael area. Enjoy a cup of morning coffee in the front porch or have a fun BBQ-day in the private backyard. Upon entering this charming home, you are greeted by a bright and open living room with an attractive fireplace, crown molding and wall-to-wall glass doors that lead to the charming backyard. Perfect for entertaining, you will find a classic wet bar that will make it an even more memorable night for family and fr...
- 1411 Dartmouth Dr, Glendale, CA, 91205 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1016 Sqft
- View! View! View! The appeal of this beautiful Adams Hill District 1920s Spanish home greets you at the curb. Surrounded by luxuriant greenery, the remarkable vistas may be enjoyed from any of the various porches gracing the multilevel property. Lovingly cared for and upgraded throughout, the modernized kitchen's stainless steel appliances, granite counter top and graceful, light filled windows create a timeless residence enriched by hardwood floors, period light fixtures, and the living room fireplace. Abundant s...
- 4859 Halkett Ave, Rosemead, CA, United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1156 Sqft
- Remodeled Traditional conveniently located in a nice area of North Rosemead close to Shuey Elementary School, Muscatel Middle School and Rosemead High School. It is also a short distance to Valley BLvd., City Hall and Library. This home was recently renovated with new copper plumbing, electrical, windows, central heating and air, new roof, new kitchen and bath with lovely use of granite counter tops and nice cabinets, new landscaping including a charming fence and patio and much more!
- 1935 E. Washington Blvd #1, Pasadena, CA, United States
- 2 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 1102 Sqft
- Charming townhome located at the back of this well maintained complex. Located in a convenient NE Pasadena neighborhood comprised primarily of single family residences you will find the Bridgewater Complex with only 24 units and built in 1985. This multi-level residence features two master bedrooms with walk-in closets and full bathrooms and peek-a-boo views of the San Gabriel mountains.The living room features a cathedral ceiling, cozy fireplace and a private wraparound patio shaded by matures trees creating an um...
- 133 Peterson Ave, South Pasadena, CA, 91030 United States
- Great opportunity to develop in South Pasadena Monterey Hills! Up-slope residential lot measuring 8,596 square feet. Mountain views and possible city view! Located in prime much sought-after South Pasadena school district. Minutes away to schools, excellent access to Pasadena Freeway, Downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena.. (Old APN numbers are 5308-032-007 and 5308-032-008) All utilities are available at property line including sewer and natural gas. Geological report completed and available to buyers. Buyer to check ...