Beautiful Victorian house built by GW Stimson in 1891, situated on a double lot on historic Congress Place. The house is on the National Register. A summer house with a 3/4 bath was added in 1906 and with winterizing could become a year round guest house, or office. Also from 1891 is a barn, converted to a 2 car garage with storage. There is a large double parlor ( living room) with a fireplace, formal dining room, large kitchen, sunny breakfast area, bedroom and bath downstairs. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms, one with an adjoining study and bath ensuite, plus 2 baths rooms and a TV room. There is a fenced pool and a lovely garden.Beautifully maintained by the current owners for the past 40 years. Air Conditioning upstairs.